last but not least…….

We were going to cross Georgia Strait today, but its blowing a hefty 25 knots SE out there, so we are going to wait till Thursday unless the weather is good tomorrow.
I think we will head towards Nanaimo, anchor there for a night then head through Dodd Narrows and go to Montague harbor.
We hope to meet our friends Elly and Wayne in Ganges on Saltspring island, but we would like to put Curtsy in her winter spot by October 1st.
We will see , we might take Curtsy Too , to Saltspring!
(Curtsy Too is our Westfalia)

WE have had so many sunny warm days, i took advantage of this last one to wash the little lace curtains for the port holes.

WE have had so many sunny warm days, i took advantage of this last one to wash the little lace curtains for the port holes.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s